Ultrasonic spot welding is where plastics are subjected to binding at certain points without the need of a specific joint design.It is commonly used to apply sturdy structural welding points in multiple parts, such as extruded sheets or plastic parts of complex shapes
Have Further Questions about Ultrasonic Handheld Spot Welders?
【Ultrasonic Welding Principle】
1. Ultrasonic welding machine is the use of ultrasonic generator to convert low current frequency to high frequency AC, then the same frequency of mechanical vibration by ultrasonic transducer
2. Mechanical vibration transmitted to the ultrasonic welding joints by the amplitude modulator, the vibrational energy welding joints received transfer to the workpiece to be welded joint. In the region, the energy through friction converted into heat energy, to melt the plastic
3. After vibration stopped, maintain short-term pressure makes the weldment on artifacts in molecular link way solidification as a whole
Ultrasonic spot welding machine can shortens process time, a combination of plastics can be finished through ultrasonic processing within several milliseconds, the process is not only clean, stable and reliable, but also low energy consumption
Why choose us?
GD SCARA ROBOT CO.,LTD is an intelligent automation technology enterprise that integrates researching,designing, manufacturing,selling and serving as a whole
1.Special snap ring, easy to fix
2. Low energy consumption, high efficiency, no transformation or pollution.
3. Excellent sharp design, square saved
4. Automatic frequency adjustment, stable output power, high welding strength.
5. Essential part was assembled by imported component.
6. Low noise, environmental protection.
More Information about SCARA Ultrasonic Handheld Spot Welding Solutions
If you further questions about ultrasonic handheld spot welders, do not hesitate in contacting us. We will gladly answer any question you may have. Find out more by browsing our website. You will find a presentation of our product and research range there.
Do you want free advice from our experts? Fill in the contact form below.
You can contact me any way that is convenient for you. I am available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use a quick contact form below or visit me personally. I would be happy to answer your questions.